Main Features of Availability View
- Calendar representation showing three months by the day, colour coded (green = available; yellow = provisional booking; red = confirmed booking).
- Drop down list of months to view up to 1 year ahead.
- Can show available changeover days as a clickable links to begin a booking on the selected date.
Main Features of Secure Booking Form
- Prompts the user to select from available properties and set start date and duration.
- The form only allows valid combinations and displays appropriate messages if errors are found.
- Prices, calculated at the time of booking, can use a variety of tariffs that are set up and updated via the Admin Console.
- The form can be set to restrict certain bookings (e.g. less than a week ahead) to the Admin Console, prompting the user to call the owner to book.
- If multiple payment methods are supported, the user is prompted to choose one and provide all required details for that method.
Main Features of Admin Console
- Secure login with username and password.
- Menu options for Availability, New Bookings, Current Bookings, Deposits Due, Balances Due, List Customers, Charges and Rates.
- The New Bookings form features override facilities, including allowing the owner to override the calculated price for a booking with any price as required, allowing the owner to re-use existing customer details for repeat bookings, and allowing the owner to place bookings starting on any date from today's date onwards.
- The Edit Booking form is used to update booking status when payment has been received, to change booking details if necessary, and to cancel bookings when required.